Translate

2016년 4월 15일 금요일

'Sons of the Sun "was Jingu Kim Ji-won permission to marry Transactions.



'Sons of the Sun "was Jingu Kim Ji-won permission to marry Transactions.

14 days "descendants of the sun 'broadcast KBS 2TV drama on the last episode of the 16th seodaeyoung (Jingu cast) and yunmyeongju (Kim Ji-won cast) Yun was a scene broadcast receiving permission to Lieutenant General (Transactions of the cast).
Kang Shin Il Kim Ji-won day I met said, "I'm pregnant."

Jingu not seem embarrassed to keep the "soldiers quit the appointment of the commander. I did not regret what the soldiers. He said that on the day I will quit with honor "to quit.


In Transactions of the "boss seodaeyoung This is the glory gotta be my son-in-law. When you send were already allowed regretted hurting the bones that have allowed that way. Now just see you with that decision of yours sincerely" and "to thank you my daughter." He said he agreed to marry you.